I admire Charles Baudelaire, and most things French. I’ve tried to write a million different bios for myself, and introductions, but it seems I fail every time. How do you describe yourself in a few sentences? So, after experiencing all that I have, and learning every step of the way, this is what I can say about myself:
- I find inspiration within myself everyday through hard work and practice; even when the repetition of it all becomes almost mundane, you can always find a little more of yourself.
- Art, history, and life are all the same thing reflecting the future, the past, and the present. It is a series of individual moments strung together to create a “work”.
- Movement is the goal in life. To move someone through one’s work is the ultimate reward. To inspire something within someone to create, to believe in, to reach for, means that I have contributed to humanity in someway.
- No one will ever have the same opinion as anyone else, because if that was the case, we would all be pretty boring, and I would be out of a job.
- People should seriously take the idea and aesthetics more seriously.
- At the end of a very bad day, good food, good friends, and a good drink make up for any lost time.
- Finally, my ultimate goal in life is to create something bigger than myself and to help guide and inspire the future generation.